You're invited to the 28th annual Quest Nature Tours Social. It's an evening of discovery with expert naturalist speakers!
Thursday, September 22 7:00 - 9:00 PM
Toronto Botanical Gardens Floral Hall
777 Lawrence Ave. E., Toronto
SW corner of Leslie St. and Lawrence Ave. E.
Plenty of free parking!
Retreat to The Gambia
Presented by Justin Peter, Quest Nature Tours’ Director
Adventures with Reptiles and Amphibians
Presented by Josh Vandermeulen, Field Biologist and tour leader
Millions of Monarchs in Mexico
Presented by Jessica Linton, Lepidopterist and tour leader
Sri Lanka, the Land of the Leopard
Presented by Chris Earley, Interpretive Biologist and tour leader
Please RSVP to Martine to reserve your seat firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-633-5666 / 1-800-387-1483
Invite your friends, too!
Toronto Event: Our 28th Annual Quest Nature Tours Social Evening!
By: Justin Peter
- The Gambia is a Hit!
- In the Footsteps of the Artist with Nella Cotrupi
- The Splendour of Russia Through an Artist’s Eyes
- Let’s Go Dutch
- Joy to the CITIES!
- Reading List for Epic Northwest Passage Expedition
- Welcome to the RCGS Resolute
- Only 4 spaces left on Havana!
- Most Liveable Cities: Where People Flourish Part II
- Science Lab Installed Onboard RCGS Resolute
We Want To Hear From You!
Have a travel tip or news item you want to share with us? Please send us an email with the details and if we can credit you for providing us with the info!