You're invited to the 28th annual Quest Nature Tours Social. It's an evening of discovery with expert naturalist speakers!
Thursday, September 22 7:00 - 9:00 PM
Toronto Botanical Gardens Floral Hall
777 Lawrence Ave. E., Toronto
SW corner of Leslie St. and Lawrence Ave. E.
Plenty of free parking!
Retreat to The Gambia
Presented by Justin Peter, Quest Nature Tours’ Director
Adventures with Reptiles and Amphibians
Presented by Josh Vandermeulen, Field Biologist and tour leader
Millions of Monarchs in Mexico
Presented by Jessica Linton, Lepidopterist and tour leader
Sri Lanka, the Land of the Leopard
Presented by Chris Earley, Interpretive Biologist and tour leader
Please RSVP to Martine to reserve your seat email@example.com or 416-633-5666 / 1-800-387-1483
Invite your friends, too!
Toronto Event: Our 28th Annual Quest Nature Tours Social Evening!
By: Justin Peter
- 5 River Cruise Essentials
- A Daring Adventure and the Trip of a Lifetime in Antarctica
- Greenland meets Vietnam: The Quiet American
- Beyond “In Flanders Fields”: Seeing WWI Poetry Anew
- Japan: A Mysterious Blend of Modern and Traditional!
- On the Road from Cusco to Lamay
- Canadian Physicians for Aid and Relief: Donor Trip to Ethiopia
- "A Merry Christmas to every-body! A Happy New Year to all the world! Hallo here! Whoop! Hallo!"
- A Quick Guide to Port Wine: Facts We've Learned in Portugal's Douro Valley
- That Golden Sun Still Shines: A San Francisco Love Story
Pictured: Ladakhi dancers in India.
We Want To Hear From You!
Have a travel tip or news item you want to share with us? Please send us an email with the details and if we can credit you for providing us with the info!