Flying with knives
Regulations are being loosened up once again around flying with knives and utensils. Only very small blades are permitted - great for peeling oranges while on safari or cutting off those sticky baggage tags! Also, the king of corkscrews may also find its way back into your carry-on. We know how much they have been missed for those special end of day sips on the balcony!
- My kind of walk…
- A TALE OF TWO CITIES - Havana: Capital of Creativity
- The Gambia is a Hit!
- In the Footsteps of the Artist with Nella Cotrupi
- The Splendour of Russia Through an Artist’s Eyes
- Let’s Go Dutch
- Joy to the CITIES!
- Reading List for Epic Northwest Passage Expedition
- Welcome to the RCGS Resolute
- Only 4 spaces left on Havana!
We Want To Hear From You!
Have a travel tip or news item you want to share with us? Please send us an email with the details and if we can credit you for providing us with the info!