Flying with knives
Regulations are being loosened up once again around flying with knives and utensils. Only very small blades are permitted - great for peeling oranges while on safari or cutting off those sticky baggage tags! Also, the king of corkscrews may also find its way back into your carry-on. We know how much they have been missed for those special end of day sips on the balcony!
- 5 Reasons to Book your Polar Expedition Cruise with Worldwide Quest
- We're Coming to Vancouver!
- Conflict and Compromise in Philadelphia
- Laos The Final Frontier
- A Chance Meal for a Polar Bear?
- Top 5 Reasons Croatia Should Be on Your List
- 5 River Cruise Essentials
- A Daring Adventure and the Trip of a Lifetime in Antarctica
- Greenland meets Vietnam: The Quiet American
- Beyond “In Flanders Fields”: Seeing WWI Poetry Anew
Pictured: Friendly locals in Lijiang, China, taken by Amanda Butler
We Want To Hear From You!
Have a travel tip or news item you want to share with us? Please send us an email with the details and if we can credit you for providing us with the info!