The Arctic Tern has an exceptionally long migration - travelling from the Arctic to the Antarctic. With the advent of technology, seven terns were fitted with geolocators in 2011 in order to follow and study their flight paths. Incredibly two individuals passed the Australian coastline and one had even reach New Zealand before returning to the Southern Ocean.
- My kind of walk…
- A TALE OF TWO CITIES - Havana: Capital of Creativity
- The Gambia is a Hit!
- In the Footsteps of the Artist with Nella Cotrupi
- The Splendour of Russia Through an Artist’s Eyes
- Let’s Go Dutch
- Joy to the CITIES!
- Reading List for Epic Northwest Passage Expedition
- Welcome to the RCGS Resolute
- Only 4 spaces left on Havana!
We Want To Hear From You!
Have a travel tip or news item you want to share with us? Please send us an email with the details and if we can credit you for providing us with the info!