The Arctic Tern has an exceptionally long migration - travelling from the Arctic to the Antarctic. With the advent of technology, seven terns were fitted with geolocators in 2011 in order to follow and study their flight paths. Incredibly two individuals passed the Australian coastline and one had even reach New Zealand before returning to the Southern Ocean.
- Most Liveable Cities: Where People Flourish Part II
- Science Lab Installed Onboard RCGS Resolute
- Arthur Frommer: I Love This Canadian Program of Literary Discussions and Tours
- Most Liveable Cities: Where People Flourish
- All Before Breakfast at Asa Wright Nature Centre
- Alum's Career on the Ocean Began in the Forest
- Laurielle's Upper Mekong Photo Blog
- Morocco: A Film Lovers' Paradise
- The Legendary Black Dragon Pool
- "Beyond the Beaches" in the Dominican Republic
We Want To Hear From You!
Have a travel tip or news item you want to share with us? Please send us an email with the details and if we can credit you for providing us with the info!