When you travel at night do you stare at the earth below, entranced by lights and stars? Do you try to figure out where you are? What are those lights? Where is that coastline? Are you amazed at the light show and vastness of our planet? Then you should watch this video produced by NASA captured from their International Space Station as it orbits earth. Spectacular! All Alone in the Night.
Travel Discoveries. To the Distant Skies and Beyond
- 5 River Cruise Essentials
- A Daring Adventure and the Trip of a Lifetime in Antarctica
- Greenland meets Vietnam: The Quiet American
- Beyond “In Flanders Fields”: Seeing WWI Poetry Anew
- Japan: A Mysterious Blend of Modern and Traditional!
- On the Road from Cusco to Lamay
- Canadian Physicians for Aid and Relief: Donor Trip to Ethiopia
- "A Merry Christmas to every-body! A Happy New Year to all the world! Hallo here! Whoop! Hallo!"
- A Quick Guide to Port Wine: Facts We've Learned in Portugal's Douro Valley
- That Golden Sun Still Shines: A San Francisco Love Story
Pictured: Ladakhi dancers in India.
We Want To Hear From You!
Have a travel tip or news item you want to share with us? Please send us an email with the details and if we can credit you for providing us with the info!