When you travel at night do you stare at the earth below, entranced by lights and stars? Do you try to figure out where you are? What are those lights? Where is that coastline? Are you amazed at the light show and vastness of our planet? Then you should watch this video produced by NASA captured from their International Space Station as it orbits earth. Spectacular! All Alone in the Night.
Travel Discoveries. To the Distant Skies and Beyond
- Most Liveable Cities: Where People Flourish
- All Before Breakfast at Asa Wright Nature Centre
- Alum's Career on the Ocean Began in the Forest
- Laurielle's Upper Mekong Photo Blog
- Morocco: A Film Lovers' Paradise
- The Legendary Black Dragon Pool
- "Beyond the Beaches" in the Dominican Republic
- Martine's Top 5 Highlights from Ethiopia
- Sounds of a Ger
- A Glimpse into the Golden City’s Exquisite Desert Festival
Bengal Tiger at Ranthambore National Park, India taken by Justin Peter
We Want To Hear From You!
Have a travel tip or news item you want to share with us? Please send us an email with the details and if we can credit you for providing us with the info!