The world-famous Pinta Island tortoise Lonesome George who was the last of his kind when he died in June 2012, will be preserved in consultation with the American Museum of Natural History. George was an icon for biodiversity conservation and will be on display at the Museum for a limited time starting this winter before he is returned to the Galápagos.
- The Gambia is a Hit!
- In the Footsteps of the Artist with Nella Cotrupi
- The Splendour of Russia Through an Artist’s Eyes
- Let’s Go Dutch
- Joy to the CITIES!
- Reading List for Epic Northwest Passage Expedition
- Welcome to the RCGS Resolute
- Only 4 spaces left on Havana!
- Most Liveable Cities: Where People Flourish Part II
- Science Lab Installed Onboard RCGS Resolute
We Want To Hear From You!
Have a travel tip or news item you want to share with us? Please send us an email with the details and if we can credit you for providing us with the info!