Our voyage in the well appointed Ioffe this August may very likely be passing a much more ambitious expedition in the likes of crew member Kevin Vallely who will be part of a team of 4 men planning to row the Northwest Passage.
Their goal is admirable: collect scientific data for Fisheries and Oceans Canada that will help provide "early warnings" of how the Arctic is changing.
Northwest Passage Bound - on a little row boat
- The Gambia is a Hit!
- In the Footsteps of the Artist with Nella Cotrupi
- The Splendour of Russia Through an Artist’s Eyes
- Let’s Go Dutch
- Joy to the CITIES!
- Reading List for Epic Northwest Passage Expedition
- Welcome to the RCGS Resolute
- Only 4 spaces left on Havana!
- Most Liveable Cities: Where People Flourish Part II
- Science Lab Installed Onboard RCGS Resolute
We Want To Hear From You!
Have a travel tip or news item you want to share with us? Please send us an email with the details and if we can credit you for providing us with the info!