Our voyage in the well appointed Ioffe this August may very likely be passing a much more ambitious expedition in the likes of crew member Kevin Vallely who will be part of a team of 4 men planning to row the Northwest Passage.
Their goal is admirable: collect scientific data for Fisheries and Oceans Canada that will help provide "early warnings" of how the Arctic is changing.
Northwest Passage Bound - on a little row boat
- Alum's Career on the Ocean Began in the Forest
- Laurielle's Upper Mekong Photo Blog
- Morocco: A Film Lovers' Paradise
- The Legendary Black Dragon Pool
- "Beyond the Beaches" in the Dominican Republic
- Martine's Top 5 Highlights from Ethiopia
- Sounds of a Ger
- A Glimpse into the Golden City’s Exquisite Desert Festival
- 5 Reasons to Book your Polar Expedition Cruise with Worldwide Quest
- We're Coming to Vancouver!
Bengal Tiger at Ranthambore National Park, India taken by Justin Peter
We Want To Hear From You!
Have a travel tip or news item you want to share with us? Please send us an email with the details and if we can credit you for providing us with the info!