Our voyage in the well appointed Ioffe this August may very likely be passing a much more ambitious expedition in the likes of crew member Kevin Vallely who will be part of a team of 4 men planning to row the Northwest Passage.
Their goal is admirable: collect scientific data for Fisheries and Oceans Canada that will help provide "early warnings" of how the Arctic is changing.
Northwest Passage Bound - on a little row boat
- 5 River Cruise Essentials
- A Daring Adventure and the Trip of a Lifetime in Antarctica
- Greenland meets Vietnam: The Quiet American
- Beyond “In Flanders Fields”: Seeing WWI Poetry Anew
- Japan: A Mysterious Blend of Modern and Traditional!
- On the Road from Cusco to Lamay
- Canadian Physicians for Aid and Relief: Donor Trip to Ethiopia
- "A Merry Christmas to every-body! A Happy New Year to all the world! Hallo here! Whoop! Hallo!"
- A Quick Guide to Port Wine: Facts We've Learned in Portugal's Douro Valley
- That Golden Sun Still Shines: A San Francisco Love Story
Pictured: Ladakhi dancers in India.
We Want To Hear From You!
Have a travel tip or news item you want to share with us? Please send us an email with the details and if we can credit you for providing us with the info!