The inquiring minds of Japan's Waseda University have made a rich discovery as to how massive stone blocks were transported. Angkor Wat is just one of a massive area of Wats and Temples in the area, and it is by far the most ambitious and imposing.
Mystery of Angkor Wat's building process solved
Solving ancient mysteries of the past with today's technology and strong old fashioned deductive reasoning help us understand the magnificent temples of Angkor Wat in northern Cambodia.
- The Gambia is a Hit!
- In the Footsteps of the Artist with Nella Cotrupi
- The Splendour of Russia Through an Artist’s Eyes
- Let’s Go Dutch
- Joy to the CITIES!
- Reading List for Epic Northwest Passage Expedition
- Welcome to the RCGS Resolute
- Only 4 spaces left on Havana!
- Most Liveable Cities: Where People Flourish Part II
- Science Lab Installed Onboard RCGS Resolute
We Want To Hear From You!
Have a travel tip or news item you want to share with us? Please send us an email with the details and if we can credit you for providing us with the info!