The inquiring minds of Japan's Waseda University have made a rich discovery as to how massive stone blocks were transported. Angkor Wat is just one of a massive area of Wats and Temples in the area, and it is by far the most ambitious and imposing.
Mystery of Angkor Wat's building process solved
Solving ancient mysteries of the past with today's technology and strong old fashioned deductive reasoning help us understand the magnificent temples of Angkor Wat in northern Cambodia.
- Alum's Career on the Ocean Began in the Forest
- Laurielle's Upper Mekong Photo Blog
- Morocco: A Film Lovers' Paradise
- The Legendary Black Dragon Pool
- "Beyond the Beaches" in the Dominican Republic
- Martine's Top 5 Highlights from Ethiopia
- Sounds of a Ger
- A Glimpse into the Golden City’s Exquisite Desert Festival
- 5 Reasons to Book your Polar Expedition Cruise with Worldwide Quest
- We're Coming to Vancouver!
Bengal Tiger at Ranthambore National Park, India taken by Justin Peter
We Want To Hear From You!
Have a travel tip or news item you want to share with us? Please send us an email with the details and if we can credit you for providing us with the info!