On International Women's Day, our Womens Travel Network group experienced an unforgettable evening in Jaipur, India. It was called Women Beyond Borders and all the major newspapers in India covered the event! The who's who of Jaipur attended the function, which had speakers, ceremonies, books and a variety of tenacious women, each with their own story.
Women Beyond Borders in India
By: Laurielle PennyWe look forward to the ladies' return to Canada so we can hear even more about their experience!
- Only 4 spaces left on Havana!
- Most Liveable Cities: Where People Flourish Part II
- Science Lab Installed Onboard RCGS Resolute
- Arthur Frommer: I Love This Canadian Program of Literary Discussions and Tours
- Most Liveable Cities: Where People Flourish
- All Before Breakfast at Asa Wright Nature Centre
- Alum's Career on the Ocean Began in the Forest
- Laurielle's Upper Mekong Photo Blog
- Morocco: A Film Lovers' Paradise
- The Legendary Black Dragon Pool
We Want To Hear From You!
Have a travel tip or news item you want to share with us? Please send us an email with the details and if we can credit you for providing us with the info!