On International Women's Day, our Womens Travel Network group experienced an unforgettable evening in Jaipur, India. It was called Women Beyond Borders and all the major newspapers in India covered the event! The who's who of Jaipur attended the function, which had speakers, ceremonies, books and a variety of tenacious women, each with their own story.
Women Beyond Borders in India
By: Laurielle PennyWe look forward to the ladies' return to Canada so we can hear even more about their experience!
- Alum's Career on the Ocean Began in the Forest
- Laurielle's Upper Mekong Photo Blog
- Morocco: A Film Lovers' Paradise
- The Legendary Black Dragon Pool
- "Beyond the Beaches" in the Dominican Republic
- Martine's Top 5 Highlights from Ethiopia
- Sounds of a Ger
- A Glimpse into the Golden City’s Exquisite Desert Festival
- 5 Reasons to Book your Polar Expedition Cruise with Worldwide Quest
- We're Coming to Vancouver!
Bengal Tiger at Ranthambore National Park, India taken by Justin Peter
We Want To Hear From You!
Have a travel tip or news item you want to share with us? Please send us an email with the details and if we can credit you for providing us with the info!