On International Women's Day, our Womens Travel Network group experienced an unforgettable evening in Jaipur, India. It was called Women Beyond Borders and all the major newspapers in India covered the event! The who's who of Jaipur attended the function, which had speakers, ceremonies, books and a variety of tenacious women, each with their own story.
Women Beyond Borders in India
By: Laurielle PennyWe look forward to the ladies' return to Canada so we can hear even more about their experience!
- My kind of walk…
- A TALE OF TWO CITIES - Havana: Capital of Creativity
- The Gambia is a Hit!
- In the Footsteps of the Artist with Nella Cotrupi
- The Splendour of Russia Through an Artist’s Eyes
- Let’s Go Dutch
- Joy to the CITIES!
- Reading List for Epic Northwest Passage Expedition
- Welcome to the RCGS Resolute
- Only 4 spaces left on Havana!
We Want To Hear From You!
Have a travel tip or news item you want to share with us? Please send us an email with the details and if we can credit you for providing us with the info!