- Wayne Walder, the minister of the Neighbourhood Unitarian Universalist Congregation in Toronto, leads our trips
- A simple meditation practice is included in the itinerary of each day
- Many evenings we gather together for reflection - sharing our insights and experiences with each other
Our tours explore spiritual practices around the world with a view to helping us change the way we perceive ourselves and the world around us. “Mindful” simply means practicing “how” we perceive the beauty and depth of the world. We can become more mindful by using meditation to slow down an internal dialogue we often have with ourselves. With a quiet mind, we are more open to insight and surprise.
- Meditating on the shores of the Dead Sea
- Wayne playing the flute in a 4th century cave church in Turkey
- Meeting the Dalai Lama in Dharamsala
- Taking part in the Pushkar Festival