It all starts with you. We will be discussing our arrangements with each of our travellers to make sure we are all on the same page when it comes to safety and hygiene. This is our commitment to mutual respect within our community and between travellers and the people we interact with on our tours.
Together with our longstanding partners in Asia, Africa, South America, Oceania, and Europe, we have redefined our hygiene and sanitation protocols with stringent measures that ensure a safe environment as part of our tradition of hospitality.
We have reviewed every facet of our operation:
- Appropriate protective gear including masks will be worn by all our associates to provide a safe environment for our travellers
- All associates will have regular temperature and health checks
- We are reviewing all our itineraries and adjusting to spend even more time in secluded locations with fewer other travellers
- Our team of regional managers provide our group leaders and private journey travellers with 24/7 assistance including quickly and efficiently modifying your route and activities to ensure you remain in Covid worry free zones. Our managers are in regular touch with government certified medical teams for any requirements
- We are evaluating the minimum and maximum group size in order to ensure appropriate distancing between individuals
- We are increasing the number of single rooms available
- We are adding additional vehicles so we can operate with fewer travellers in each van, mini bus, or coach
- We are providing larger tables or additional tables to ensure that travellers can spread out at mealtimes
- We are providing hand sanitizers at all meals and ensuring that soap and water are available for hand washing
We are working with our local suppliers and hotel and restaurant partners to be sure they are adhering to the most up-to-date health and safety guidelines according to the the recommendations of the WHO, the CDC, the World Travel & Tourism Council, and the UN World Tourism Organization.
Our transportation partners have pledged to:
- Conduct enhanced daily cleaning of vehicles and regular cleaning of all high-touch points such as door handles
- Sanitize and inspect all vehicles before and after every journey
- Make hand sanitizers and anti-bacterial wipes available in the vehicle
- Encourage the use of face masks for all participants within vehicles
Our hotel partners will:
- Adhere to international certifications and standards
- Provide contactless check in and check out facility
- Use hospital-grade disinfectant for housekeeping
- Continuously clean and sanitise all touch points in public areas
- Ensure maximum hygiene of staff including sanitisation of uniforms, wearing face masks, and wearing gloves in all areas other than the hot cooking range.
- Wash and sanitise vegetables, fruits, and groceries
- Wash all dishes at 80 degrees C.
- Prepare food in small quantities to ensure only fresh food is served
- Passengers should reach the airport a minimum of three hours before departure for domestic flights
- Passengers may be asked to walk through a thermal screening zone before entering the airport terminal building
- Trolleys may not be allowed in the arrival or departure sections, except for special cases, for which they will be disinfected.
- Social distancing marks or stickers at a distance of at least a metre will likely be provided at the entry gates, screening zones, and passenger seating areas
- All passengers will have to wear masks
- Passengers may be required to install a government contact tracing app on their mobile phone