- There are three World Heritage Sites on the island: the Brú na Boinne, Skellig Michael and the Giant's Causeway
- Much of the land is covered with pasture and many species of wild flower
- Ireland’s oldest pub, Sean’s Bar, was founded some 900 years ago
- The Original guiness Brewery has a 9000 year lease
- Newgrange, constructed over 5,000 years ago is the world’s oldest solar observatory, older than Stonehenge and the Pyramids
Ireland is an island in the North Atlantic to the west of Great Britain steeped in history and grand architecture. Charming cobble stone streets take you back in time to medieval Ireland while traditional Irish dance gets your adrenaline pumping! This breath-taking country provides wild landscapes blanketed in bog and heather, isolated white sandy beaches and a roughly hewn coastline. Get your cameras ready.
- Taking in the view along the famous Ring of Kerry
- Laying with your head back to kiss the famous Blarney Stone