At Quest, we love what we do and we think we have a great workplace too. We especially enjoy sharing in the excitement around great destinations and wildlife, and helping our travellers have great experiences. We’re growing and looking now for someone to join our team and assist our travellers with their travel dreams. Could you or someone you know be that person?
Based at our Toronto office on King Street East, the candidate will have the opportunity to work with other keen travel enthusiasts. This is one of the most fun aspects of this job since we’re always learning about other corners of the world from each other. There should also be occasional opportunities to travel ☺
Interested? Please e-mail me and I will send you some more information!
By: Justin Peter
- 5 River Cruise Essentials
- A Daring Adventure and the Trip of a Lifetime in Antarctica
- Greenland meets Vietnam: The Quiet American
- Beyond “In Flanders Fields”: Seeing WWI Poetry Anew
- Japan: A Mysterious Blend of Modern and Traditional!
- On the Road from Cusco to Lamay
- Canadian Physicians for Aid and Relief: Donor Trip to Ethiopia
- "A Merry Christmas to every-body! A Happy New Year to all the world! Hallo here! Whoop! Hallo!"
- A Quick Guide to Port Wine: Facts We've Learned in Portugal's Douro Valley
- That Golden Sun Still Shines: A San Francisco Love Story
Pictured: Ladakhi dancers in India.
We Want To Hear From You!
Have a travel tip or news item you want to share with us? Please send us an email with the details and if we can credit you for providing us with the info!