At Quest, we love what we do and we think we have a great workplace too. We especially enjoy sharing in the excitement around great destinations and wildlife, and helping our travellers have great experiences. We’re growing and looking now for someone to join our team and assist our travellers with their travel dreams. Could you or someone you know be that person?
Based at our Toronto office on King Street East, the candidate will have the opportunity to work with other keen travel enthusiasts. This is one of the most fun aspects of this job since we’re always learning about other corners of the world from each other. There should also be occasional opportunities to travel ☺
Interested? Please e-mail me and I will send you some more information!
By: Justin Peter
- Most Liveable Cities: Where People Flourish
- All Before Breakfast at Asa Wright Nature Centre
- Alum's Career on the Ocean Began in the Forest
- Laurielle's Upper Mekong Photo Blog
- Morocco: A Film Lovers' Paradise
- The Legendary Black Dragon Pool
- "Beyond the Beaches" in the Dominican Republic
- Martine's Top 5 Highlights from Ethiopia
- Sounds of a Ger
- A Glimpse into the Golden City’s Exquisite Desert Festival
Bengal Tiger at Ranthambore National Park, India taken by Justin Peter
We Want To Hear From You!
Have a travel tip or news item you want to share with us? Please send us an email with the details and if we can credit you for providing us with the info!