NASA's Curiosity Rover left earth from Cape Canaveral, Florida, on Nov. 26, 2011, and arrived "Somewhere" on Mars on Aug. 6, 2012, a journey of more than 8 months. One of its key missions is to assess the ability of the Red Planet to sustain microbial life.
Life on Mars?
- The Gambia is a Hit!
- In the Footsteps of the Artist with Nella Cotrupi
- The Splendour of Russia Through an Artist’s Eyes
- Let’s Go Dutch
- Joy to the CITIES!
- Reading List for Epic Northwest Passage Expedition
- Welcome to the RCGS Resolute
- Only 4 spaces left on Havana!
- Most Liveable Cities: Where People Flourish Part II
- Science Lab Installed Onboard RCGS Resolute
We Want To Hear From You!
Have a travel tip or news item you want to share with us? Please send us an email with the details and if we can credit you for providing us with the info!