In celebration of the finding of Sir John Franklin’s HMS Erebus, we are pleased to extend the early booking bonus for all One Ocean Expedition’s 2015 Canadian Arctic voyages.
Book by October 31, 2014 and receive a US$1000 per person flight credit*
*subject to cabin availability at the time of booking and cannot be applied in conjunction with another offer
Explore the Canadian Arctic with the team that participated in the spectacular Franklin find. Click to view expedition details:
East Coast Wildlife Safari (incl. Sable Island): July 7 – 16, 2015
Baffin Island and West Greenland: July 22 – August 2, 2015
Arctic Circle in Focus – A Photographic Symposium: August 2 - 12, 2015
The Northwest Passage – Westbound: August 12 – 24, 2015
Contact us right away to take advantage of this exceptional offer.
Canadian Arctic Voyage Early Booking Bonus
By: Laurielle Penny
- The Gambia is a Hit!
- In the Footsteps of the Artist with Nella Cotrupi
- The Splendour of Russia Through an Artist’s Eyes
- Let’s Go Dutch
- Joy to the CITIES!
- Reading List for Epic Northwest Passage Expedition
- Welcome to the RCGS Resolute
- Only 4 spaces left on Havana!
- Most Liveable Cities: Where People Flourish Part II
- Science Lab Installed Onboard RCGS Resolute
We Want To Hear From You!
Have a travel tip or news item you want to share with us? Please send us an email with the details and if we can credit you for providing us with the info!