In celebration of the finding of Sir John Franklin’s HMS Erebus, we are pleased to extend the early booking bonus for all One Ocean Expedition’s 2015 Canadian Arctic voyages.
Book by October 31, 2014 and receive a US$1000 per person flight credit*
*subject to cabin availability at the time of booking and cannot be applied in conjunction with another offer
Explore the Canadian Arctic with the team that participated in the spectacular Franklin find. Click to view expedition details:
East Coast Wildlife Safari (incl. Sable Island): July 7 – 16, 2015
Baffin Island and West Greenland: July 22 – August 2, 2015
Arctic Circle in Focus – A Photographic Symposium: August 2 - 12, 2015
The Northwest Passage – Westbound: August 12 – 24, 2015
Contact us right away to take advantage of this exceptional offer.
Canadian Arctic Voyage Early Booking Bonus
By: Laurielle Penny
- Alum's Career on the Ocean Began in the Forest
- Laurielle's Upper Mekong Photo Blog
- Morocco: A Film Lovers' Paradise
- The Legendary Black Dragon Pool
- "Beyond the Beaches" in the Dominican Republic
- Martine's Top 5 Highlights from Ethiopia
- Sounds of a Ger
- A Glimpse into the Golden City’s Exquisite Desert Festival
- 5 Reasons to Book your Polar Expedition Cruise with Worldwide Quest
- We're Coming to Vancouver!
Bengal Tiger at Ranthambore National Park, India taken by Justin Peter
We Want To Hear From You!
Have a travel tip or news item you want to share with us? Please send us an email with the details and if we can credit you for providing us with the info!