In celebration of the finding of Sir John Franklin’s HMS Erebus, we are pleased to extend the early booking bonus for all One Ocean Expedition’s 2015 Canadian Arctic voyages.
Book by October 31, 2014 and receive a US$1000 per person flight credit*
*subject to cabin availability at the time of booking and cannot be applied in conjunction with another offer
Explore the Canadian Arctic with the team that participated in the spectacular Franklin find. Click to view expedition details:
East Coast Wildlife Safari (incl. Sable Island): July 7 – 16, 2015
Baffin Island and West Greenland: July 22 – August 2, 2015
Arctic Circle in Focus – A Photographic Symposium: August 2 - 12, 2015
The Northwest Passage – Westbound: August 12 – 24, 2015
Contact us right away to take advantage of this exceptional offer.
Canadian Arctic Voyage Early Booking Bonus
By: Laurielle Penny
- 5 River Cruise Essentials
- A Daring Adventure and the Trip of a Lifetime in Antarctica
- Greenland meets Vietnam: The Quiet American
- Beyond “In Flanders Fields”: Seeing WWI Poetry Anew
- Japan: A Mysterious Blend of Modern and Traditional!
- On the Road from Cusco to Lamay
- Canadian Physicians for Aid and Relief: Donor Trip to Ethiopia
- "A Merry Christmas to every-body! A Happy New Year to all the world! Hallo here! Whoop! Hallo!"
- A Quick Guide to Port Wine: Facts We've Learned in Portugal's Douro Valley
- That Golden Sun Still Shines: A San Francisco Love Story
Pictured: Ladakhi dancers in India.
We Want To Hear From You!
Have a travel tip or news item you want to share with us? Please send us an email with the details and if we can credit you for providing us with the info!